MY SKINCARE ROUTINE!!!





Hi everyone welcome to a new post on Colourwheel. Today's post is MY SKINCARE ROUTINE.
This is a bit of a random post but sure look YOLO. I would just like to say that this is my skin care routine and I am a teen and I don't really wear makeup either, So let's go

MY SKINCARE ROUNTINE!!!

1. So first thing I do is brush my teeth and I personally use an electric toothbrush.I then use some mouth wash I use the colagate fluorigard mouthwash, because I have braces I also have to floss.

2.After that I use a cleanser and I use the Garnier Micellar water which in my opinion works great for me and it is super cheap but I know this product is a bit contraversal. I just squeeze a tiny bit onto a cotton pad and I wipe my whole face even if I don't have makeup on.

3.Thirdly I use one of my favourite products ever the Clean & Clear deep action cream wash. Trust me when I say this product is amazing for if you get any spots or pimples at all it literally clears up your skin in one use it is like magic.I would definitely reccommend this product here is a link on where you can buy this product: https://www.cleanandclear.com/facial-cleansers/deep-action-cream-cleanser

4.Lastly I use the classic simple moisturiser which is amazing and it is super cheap also. I love this poduct because a little bit goes a long way and it makes my skin feel great.

5. I decided to mention some other skin care favourites so I guess I am a bit of a cheaps-gate I love using the PENNEY'S face masks but sadly I don't have any at home to so you. I also have been trying out this charcoal mask which I actually found in ALDI and I honestly think that it has helped to clear my skin up, I only use it once a week because it is a bit intense.



SOCIAL MEDIA

Feel free to ask me any questions or and recommendation on my social media's:


INSTAGRAM:


TWITTER:
@colourwheel123:https://twitter.com/colourwheel123



ENDING:

I really hoped you enjoyed this post and you decided to try some of the products I use in my skincare routine. Hopefully I will see you next week on Colourwheel.

'' Let you smile change the world but, don't let the world change your smile''

COLOURWHEELXXX

Comments

  1. Nice!
    I am a teenager too. Please do read my blog.
    aabhawrites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Just found your blog and really enjoy it. Just subscribed! Great post x
    theordinaryblogger.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TOP NETFLIX SERIES FOR TEENS

Welcome to Colourwheel

STRUGGLES OF BEING A TEEN IN SCHOOL