SCHOOL LIFE HACKS


10 SCHOOL LIFE HACKS!!!

Hi everyone welcome back to a new post on Colourwheel. Today I am going to be doing a post on 10 SCHOOL LIFE HACKS. I really hope you enjoy reading this post and you never know you might use some of these hacks in the future. OK, let's get started.

1.EMERGANCY KIT

First life hack is to always keep an emergency kit in your bag because you know just incase of an emergency. Sure you never know when you are going to forget your pencil case or loose your locker key or something. I personally always keep an emergency kit in  my bag and I was so surprised with the amount of time it came in handy haha I guess I am just kinda forgetful haha.




2. USE COLOURFUL PENS WHEN WRITING A SPEECH

Second when ever you you are writing out a speech use different coloured pens for each line because it will make it so much easier to follow and trust me I know what it is like having to read out a speech and how never recking it is and then when you loose where you are when you are reading it out it just amkes everything ten times worse.


3.ATTACH TWO PENCILS TOGETHER USING LOOM BANDS

If you ever get in trouble and you have to write out lines about what you did wrong well then this is the hack for you because all you need to do is to aline two pencils together and attach them together using a loop band and then magic you can write two sentences in one.




4.COLOUR TOPS OF COPIES

This fourth life hack is for when you are looking through your bag trying to look for the right copy but if you just colour in the top corners of your copies you will find your copies so much faster and you will be also able to find them a lot easier in your locker too.




5.SEPERATE SUBJECTS USING FOLDERS

Well speaking of lockers you should seperate your subjects useing folders.It makes it so much easier to find them and get them organized in the morning or when you are getting your books for class.I really do love this hack and I use it everyday in school and it really does save you so much time.




6.HAVE A STUDY COPY

Another great life hack is to definitely have a study copy and it comes in very handy especially when you have christmas tests and you need to write down notes or you like do learn by writing it down well anyway it does come in very handy.





7.KEEP EARPHONES IN JAWBREAKER CASE



If you are anything like me and your earphones always get tangled I would recommend you should get an old jawbreaker case and take off the sticker of course.It works as a great case and it will make sure that your earphones won't get tangled.





8.WRITE IN BLUE PENS

The eighth life hack is to write in blue pen because it has been proven to help you concentrate. I always write in blue pen anyway but now that it I know that it helps my concentration I am definitely will keep on using blue then.





9.KEEP YOUR JACKETS IN A BAG

I would recommend to keep your school jacket in a bag because if you are in a school where everyone has the same jacket it can easily get lost or someone could take it but if you have it in a bag you know where it is and you won't loose it and trust me I have never lost my coat since I started using this hack.




10.MAKE A FOLDER FOR YOUR NOTES

And last but not least the final hack is you should make a folder for your all notes for example you could use separator folder things and divide all your notes into subjects and then it will be easy to find any notes you are looking for.





SOCIAL MEDIA:

If you would like to ask me any questions or really anything feel free to ask me on any of my social media's:


           
INSTAGRAM:
colourwheel12
TWITTER:
@colourwheel123



ENDING:

Thank you so much for reading this post. I really hope you enjoy it and decided to use some of these life hacks yourself. See you next week!!!

''Strive for progress not perfection''

COLOURWHEEL XXX





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TOP NETFLIX SERIES FOR TEENS

MY SKINCARE ROUTINE!!!

STRUGGLES OF BEING A TEEN IN SCHOOL