MY DISASTROUS EASTER SUNDAY!!!


MY EASTER!!!

Hi everyone welcome back to a new post on Colourwheel. Today I am going to be writing all about MY DISASTROUS EASTER SUNDAY. I am sorry that this is going up on Monday, yesterday I decided to take the day off to spend time with my family which was a disaster. I know some people might not celebrate easter but personally my family does. So without further a do let's get into the blog.


So I was woken up at 6 o'clock in the morning by my brothers and sister ( whyyyy ahhhh) and we all went on a little Easter egg hunt around the house which is what we do every year and we ended up finding loads of chocolate eggs and bunny but my main Easter egg was a Lindt white chocolate and cookies and cream easter egg which was the eggact (haha pun) one that I wanted. After we had finished our hunt I headed back to bed for a couple of hours because I was dead!!!(really tired)

When I woke up I went to mass which was really good and when I went home we had a fry (English breakfast). After breakfast we had to decided on where we wanted to go and this is where it began to go down hill. So after debating where to go we decided to go to the National Heritage Park, so we all got in the car and headed off.

Then after we had been driving for about 20 minutes it began to rain which mean't we couldn't go to the park as it was outside so we decided to go to a shopping centre about an hour away and we were going to go and see a movie, but when we got there we found out that every single shop around was closed because it was Easter Sunday (we are such idiots).We had no idea what to do so we check to see if there were any good movie's on in the cinema and there was nothing on until 9 o'clock and we were not going to wait that long so we all got back in the car and we literally just drove around the place in circles for ages.It was a disaster!!!

Then we decided to go to McDonald's and get an ice-cream so we went in and sat down and then we all realised we didn't want an ice-cream so we went back to the car and went somewhere else ( is my family annoying or what). We went to a hotel but that was packed so we went to a little pub out in the middle of no where and it was full of older adults and was not suitable for us at all but we were sick of driving so we had a drink there anyway and then we headed back home and got some food and watch a movie that night and that was my absolutely Disastrous Easter Sunday!!!

SOCIAL MEDIA:

If you would like to ask me any questions or really anything feel free to ask me on any of my social media's:


         
INSTAGRAM:
colourwheel12
TWITTER:
@colourwheel123



ENDING:

Thank you so much for reading this post.I really hope you enjoyed finding out about what I did for Easter and comment down below if you liked this tpye of diary blog post, hopefully I will see you next week on Colourwheel!!!

"No beauty shines brighter than that of a good heart"

COLOURWHEELXXX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TOP NETFLIX SERIES FOR TEENS

Welcome to Colourwheel

STRUGGLES OF BEING A TEEN IN SCHOOL