RANDOM HAUL


RANDOM HAUL!!!


Hi everyone welcome back to Colourwheel. Today I am going to be doing a post on a RANDOM HAUL. I was thinking of what to do this week and I went into my room and realised I have bought a lot of new thing lately so I decided I am going to show them to you so let's go...


Let's start from left to right:
#1- I got a Hollister body spray in the scent crescent bay which I think smells really good and I also thinks it looks really pretty and it is a massive bottle so it will last me forever. It cost €6.

#2- I got a set of 3 mini notebooks because I love using different notebooks and I seem to go to notebooks like now tomorrow because I always use them fir school notes and I am always writing down new post ideas. It cost €6.

#3-Then I got Rimmel Brow This Way brow gel and powder because I have been wanting to try and get good at doing my brows because I always fill in a bit of my brows everyday because the don't have a lot of hair on them but I am not very good at properly filling them in but I want to get better. It cost €3.50.

#4- Next I went to Penney's (Primark) and I got some concealer pacifically to learn how to do a cut crease. I still haven't mastered it but it is a work in progress.

#5- I got an Intergalactic bath bomb from Lush. I have actually had this bath bomb and I loved it because how beautiful it looks in the bath and it smells really minty. It cost €4.75.


#6- I got some pink dotted slippers in Penney's for €5 they were super soft and I went into Penney's looking for some soft pyjamas and there were none so I got these and have been wearing them the whole time.

#7- I got new Nike boots on Sportsdirect for only €22 and I will use them for camogie (a sport we play in Ireland) and I absolutely love the colour and design of them.


#8- I got a new bag not because I needed one just because I loved the colour of it and I liked how it wasn't to big. I got it on Sportsdirect for only €6.50.

#9- I got some Gaelic football (another irish sport) gloves just because I needed them. They were €6 on Sportsdirect.

#10- I got a phone case for my new iPhone 6 and you can't really see it but it is just a clear phone case with a pink rim around it and it was €5 (Would you like to see a what is on my iPhone post?)


#11-I got just a comfy blue t-shirt from Penney's and it was €3.50 and I just though it would be nice for just chilling at home in.

#12- And last but not least I got a black and white striped crop top also from Penney's for €4.

ENDING

I really hoped you enjoyed this post it is a little different and I hope to see you back next Sunday (hopefully) on Colourwheel.

"Dream big, Work hard and surround yourself with good people"

COLOURWHEELXXX

SOCIAL MEDIA:

If you would like to ask me any questions or really anything feel free to ask me on any of my social media's:


INSTAGRAM:
colourwheel12
TWITTER:

@colourwheel123

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TOP NETFLIX SERIES FOR TEENS

Welcome to Colourwheel

STRUGGLES OF BEING A TEEN IN SCHOOL