HOW TO MAKE EASY DIY FACE MASKS

EASY DIY FACE MASKS!!!



Hi everyone welcome back to a new post on Colourwheel. Today I am going to be doing a post about HOW TO MAKE EASY DIY FACE MASKS!!!.So I really hope you enjoy and maybe you could try some of these at home. So without further a do let's get started !!!

FACE MASK #1 HONEY AND LEMON 
MASK:
The first DIY face mask I am going to be showing you is a honey and lemon face mask. You will just need to use a tiny bit of lemon juice and add that into the honey and mix them together.The honey will help to brighten, moisturise and hydrate your skin. The lemon will help to clear your skin, remove blackheads and brighten the skin also. You will apply this mask all over your face and leave it on for about 10 minutes.

I found that really did help clear some of my spot and it also smells great.But when it was on my face it felt a bit sticky and runny but I didn't really mind that. This face mask was definitely one of my favourites out of all of the masks


FACE MASK #2 COFFEE GROUND AND HONEY MASK:
So the next face mask I am going to be making is a coffee ground and honey face mask.All you need to do is just mix them together in a bowl. Again the honey is really good for brightening, hydrating and moisturising. Coffee ground is great for exfoliating your skin and caffeine helps to wake up your skin. Put it onto your face gentle because you don't want to press the coffee grounds into your face to hard. Apply this face mask all over your face and leave it on for 15-20 minutes.When you are removing the mask you will need to massage your skin so it will get rid of all the dead skin.

I really liked this mask and it feels very similar to the lush face mask Cup o' Coffee.It made my skin feels really soft and really made me feel awake because I tested this face mask out in the morning. But when applying it you will probably need to lean over the sink or put it on in the shower because it is quiet messy and quiet gritty.

FACE MASK #3 EGG WHITES AND LEMON
 MASK:
The third face mask I am going to be showing you is a egg whites and lemon juice face mask. Just mix them together then apply mainly to your T-zone area or areas where you normally get blackheads. Don't apply this all over your face. Leave this mask on 10-20 minutes. The combination of egg whites and lemon juice is supposed to get real down deep in your skin and just push everything out. This face mask is to get rid of blackheads and brighten up your skin.

This face mask really does clear all your blackheads all brighten your skin but it does smell really bad because of the egg whites.

 FACE MASK #4 YOGURT AND LEMON MASK:
The next face mask is a yogurt and lemon face mask. This mask is pacifically used to make your skin brighter. You can use any yogurt but personally I think it works best using plain yogurt. Apply this mask all over your face and leave it on for 15-20 minutes, you can also leave it on overnight but personally I wouldn't recommend to because you know like it is fresh yogurt so I don't think it would be a great idea but you never know.

I found that this mask really tingled my skin more than any of the other mask containing lemon and I wasn't personally a big fan of the tingling. It didn't smell to bad actually but this mask wasn't my one of my favourites but if you want to try it then go ahead.You might really enjoy it!!!

FACE MASK #5 SUGAR AND HONEY 
MASK:
And last but definitely not least I will be showing you how to make a sugar and honey face mask. The honey is supposed to brighten, moisturise and hydrate your skin and the sugar is supposed to exfoliate your skin. It doesn't matter what type of sugar you use for this mask and of course you just mix them together. Apply this all over the face and leave it on for 15- 20 minutes and like the coffee one you remove this mask by rubbing it in circular motions to remove dead skin.

I really enjoyed this mask and it was definitely another one of my favourites. I think I prefered this mask more than the coffee because it didn't have

as big chucks as the coffee ground. It really exfoliated my skin and made my skin feel super soft. Also it smelt great!!!

SOCIAL MEDIA:

Feel free to ask me any questions or ant recommendation on my social media's:


INSTAGRAM:
colourwheel12


TWITTER:
@colourwheel123



ENDING:

I really hoped you enjoyed this post and you will maybe decided to make some of these mask at home yourself. Hopefully I will see you next week on Colourwheel

"Everyone wants happiness, No one wants pain. But you can't have a rainbow without a little rain"

COLOURWHEELXXX

Comments

  1. I'm definitely going to try #2 and #5 - Can't wait! 💛 x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TOP NETFLIX SERIES FOR TEENS

Welcome to Colourwheel

STRUGGLES OF BEING A TEEN IN SCHOOL