STRUGGLES OF BEING A TEEN IN SCHOOL


STRUGGLES OF SCHOOL:



Hi everyone welcome back to a new post on Colourwheel. Today I am going to be doing a post about SOME OF THE STRUGGLES OF SCHOOL. I really hope you enjoy reading this post and finding out about some of the pressures I face in school. Personally I am not really a girly girl but some of thee are just scenario's .OK, let's get started!!!


1.KISSING



So one of the first things I found out abut in school is kissing.In school it seems to be about how many boys you've kissed or have you ever even kissed a boy.A lot of the times in school people just kiss random strangers or their friend set up someone for them to kiss. Girls in my school seem to kiss boys at all these disco's.

But all this kissing thing is just not for me because I don't personally want to kiss a random strangers or anyone for that matter, so if you are being pressured in to kissing people just for the sake of it and if you don't want to then just don't like your friends can't make you and if they say how weird you are for not then there obviously not real friend so find other friends won't don't care about how many boys you've kissed.But if you do want to kiss someone then do ,you be you girl.

2.SPORTS

So my school seems to be known for how good they are at sports and especially my year.Last year the soccer team in my year got to go abroad to play soccer against the leading team in the country and they beat them all and now they have been invited to Sweden.

But personally I am not great at sports but I do try and I play some sports with clubs but I have no hope of making the school teams. I also don't really like playing on the school team because i just make a show of myself.

But it seems like all the "popular" people seem to play sports and I almost seems weird if you don't especially in school. One day in geography a girl who I was sitting beside said " You have to do some sport in school" but then I thought to myself no I really don't because I just don't enjoy it so now I decided that I am not going to do sports in school and I am just going to do it with the clubs!!!

3.CLOTHES

This is a big one because where I live it is different to a lot of places because of what we wear. I know that in some places the more skin you show the better but where i live it is all about tracksuits, leggings, jumpers and really all active wear. But don't get me wrong I love active wear , it is soooooo comfy.

It would almost be considered weird if you wore jeans as a teen because it is considered really fancy and no one ever wears skirts and dresses. But at disco's everyone wears crop tops and skirts or playsuits.But if I wore jeans and like a crop jumper I would feel really insecure and I would feel like everyone is judging me which is really stupid and I know I shouldn't care but I would.But I personally do always wear tracksuits because I don't even own any fancy clothes.

SOCIAL MEDIA:

Feel free to ask me any questions or any recommendation on my social media's:


INSTAGRAM:
colourwheel12


TWITTER:
@colourwheel123



ENDING:

I really hope you enjoyed reading this post and relate to some of theses struggles and it is not just me. So hopefully I will see you next week for a new post!!!

''Don't stop when you are tired ,stop when you are done''

COLOURWHEELXXX

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TOP NETFLIX SERIES FOR TEENS

Welcome to Colourwheel