FUN IN THE SNOW





FUN IN THE SNOW:

So this is a bit different because it is a lot more personal and more about my real life but I really hope you enjoy!!!

So mmm where do I begin, so this was when the Beast of the East ( a snow storm basically) hit Ireland and all the schools got closed down for a few days and it was heavily snowing for a couple of days to but it was so much fun and we had no school so why wouldn't it be fun, so I really hope you enjoy reading this post!!!

WEDNESDAY 28TH FEBRUARY:

That Wednesday was great because I had already know that I would have no school that day because my school was having a teacher training thing so it was closed. Early that morning at around 6:30 my older brother came in and woke my let's call him Joe. So Joe came in that morning and woke me and quickly opened my curtains to reveal that are whole garden was covered in snow.
 I quickly rushed out of bed and got changed and I made sure that I was wearing thick layers of clothes  so I don't freeze in the snow. Then for literally that whole day we just did snowball fights and made a snowman and literally just played in the snow. Then I also found out that all the schools were shut until Monday!!!

Later that evening my family and I went into our local town to go for a swim and after we went for chips and it had begun to snow heavily again and I just hoped that it would stick onto the ground so we can play in it tomorrow again.

THURSDAY 1ST OF MARCH:

I just found it funny how when I woke up their was even more snow than there was the day before. Again Joe came in and woke me but today I was tired so I stayed in bed for a while and then I went out in the snow. At around afternoon time my cousin came over ( he is also my next door neighbour) and we had a massive snowball fight but it all ended badly because my little brother mmmm let's call him Bob, well Bob started crying and he got really angry after ''someone'' (me) through a snowball at his face, but to be far he was just standing there so I just had to talk the opportunity.

Then I went inside and I decided to start a new series on Netflix. I stared this series called Riverdale and I know I am a bit late to the game about this series but it is better late than never right, besides I really enjoyed the series.

Later that night my next door neighbour cousins came over, let's give them names so they will be called Ed and Lucy.So they came over and we watched movie ( not sure what it was called wasn't really watching it properly) and we all started playing this game called ''Hayday'' and we all reallly enjoyed trading and stuff and then we all just headed off to bed.

FRIDAY 2ND OF MARCH:

Today it had snowed even more than yesterday. When I went outside te snow was nearly up to my knees.When we (we being my brothers and sister and I) went out in the snow we made a massive snowman.

Then I went on a walk with my Mam and Dad. We went for a walk through our local park. In there we met this american lady and she was telling us how she was planning on going on a 2 hours journey in the snow and honestly I thought she was mad. Well after we talked to the lady we walked up to the shop and all of them were closed except one, luckily.

When we got home we decided to build an igloo and we were actually making it for hours but all the work definitely was worth it because after it was made we all had hot chocolate in it and it was great.Then after it all the kids went over to our cousins house and we played games, watched a movie and listened to songs and then we went home and went to bed.


SOCIAL MEDIA:

If you have any questions or want to contact me feel free to do so on any of my social media's:

INSTAGRAM: 
colourwheel12

TWITTER:
@colourwheel123

ENDING:

I really hoped you enjoyed reading about my fun in the snow. Hopefully I will see you next week.

''If you can dream, it you can achieve it''

COLOURWHEELXXX


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TOP NETFLIX SERIES FOR TEENS

MY SKINCARE ROUTINE!!!

STRUGGLES OF BEING A TEEN IN SCHOOL